By definition; promotional products or specialty advertising are useful items imprinted with an advertiser’s name, logo, message or offer. Look around… there’s a 90% chance that you have one in your possession right now!
Consumer Promo Product Ownership
People own between 1-10 promo products
Use a promo product at least once per week
Keep promo products for up to two years
Have at least one promo product in their kitchen
Consumers that have at least 1 in their workspace
Consumers that have at least one in their bedroom
Pass along products they no longer want to keep
U.S. consumers that own a promotional bag
- Wearables are the top product category followed by writing instruments, bags, calendars and drinkware.
- With nearly 6,000 impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the US.
- At just 1/10 of a cent, bags and writing instruments are the lowest cost per impression of any promotional product in the US.
- 55% of people had done business with the advertiser before receiving the promotional product
- 85% of people have done business with the advertiser after receiving the promotional product
- 55% of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser
We are available to answer any questions you may have
Cool Dog Promos is a division of Cool Dog Graphics, LLC.
Promotional Products Director