By definition; promotional products or specialty advertising are useful items imprinted with an advertiser’s name, logo, message or offer. Look around… there’s a 90% chance that you have one in your possession right now!
Consumer Promo Product Ownership
People own between 1-10 promo products
Use a promo product at least once per week
Keep promo products for up to two years
Have at least one promo product in their kitchen
Consumers that have at least 1 in their workspace
Consumers that have at least one in their bedroom
Pass along products they no longer want to keep
U.S. consumers that own a promotional bag
- Wearables are the top product category followed by writing instruments, bags, calendars and drinkware.
- With nearly 6,000 impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the US.
- At just 1/10 of a cent, bags and writing instruments are the lowest cost per impression of any promotional product in the US.
- 55% of people had done business with the advertiser before receiving the promotional product
- 85% of people have done business with the advertiser after receiving the promotional product
- 55% of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser
We are currently updating our catalog.
Thanks for your patience while we update to serve you better.
We are available to answer any questions you may have
Cool Dog Promos is a division of Cool Dog Graphics, LLC.
Promotional Products Director